Hello! It's *ice* to meet you!

Hello everyone! My name is Challen Butcher, and I am a senior at Oregon State University studying to become a meteorologist. I grew up in La Grande and have spent lots of time in the Anthony Lakes area. My favorite winter activities include skiing, snow camping, and drinking hot cocoa by the fire.

This is a project for an internship where I will give weather forecasts for the Anthony Lakes Ski Resort area. My posts will include a brief weather discussion and daily forecasts during the resort's operating hours (Thursday through Sunday). If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment! Enjoy

Comments

  1. Hi Challen Butcher. Glad to know you are predicting the weather for Anthony. My question is this, and remember you did say ANY questions.....no but seriously, what's the weather like for this Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking this on Challen!
    Looking forward to seeing your forecasts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog